British Imports of Manufactures and the Common Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 36 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry G. Overman & L. Alan Winters, 2004. "The geography of UK international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19998, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- C. Martínez-Mongay & Marcos Sanso & Fernando Sanz, 1991. "Las importaciones españolas de manufacturas y la integración en la CEE," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(1), pages 121-141, January.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1985. "Separability and the modelling of international economic integration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 335-353.
- Minoas Koukouritakis, 2005.
"EU Accession Effects on the Demand for Manufactures: the Case of Greece,"
0506, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Koukouritakis, Minoas, 2005. "EU Accession Effects on the Demand for Manufactures: the Case of Greece," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 58(4), pages 471-488.
- Antonio Montañes Bernal & Marcos Sanso Frago, 1996. "Una estimación de la función de importaciones españolas de manufacturas tras la integración en la Union Europea," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(2), pages 195-215, May.
- Lucian Cernat, 2001. "ASSESSING REGIONAL TRADE ARRANGEMENTS: ARE SOUTH–SOUTH RTAs MORE TRADE DIVERTING?," International Trade 0109001, EconWPA.
- Minoas Koukouritakis, 2003. "EU Accession Effects on Imports of Manufactures: The case of Greece ," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 2-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Henry G. Overman & L. Alan Winters, 2006. "Trade shocks and industrial location: the impact of EEC accession on the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 676, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Caroline L. Freund & John McLaren, 1999. "On the dynamics of trade diversion: evidence from four trade blocs," International Finance Discussion Papers 637, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paul De Boer & Carlos. Martinez, 1999. "Spanish Imports of Manufactures and the European Union: An Empirical Assessment of the Entry," Empirica, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 141-149, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.