Desirable Fiscal Policies under Keynesian Unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 34 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuddington, John T. & Johansson, Per-Olov & Ohlsson, Henry, 1985. "Optimal policy rules and regime switching in disequilibrium models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 247-254, July.
- MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, .
"Public production and employment policies in a two-region economy with unemployment,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-756, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marchand, Maurice & Pestieau, Pierre, 1987. "Public production and employment policies in a two-region economy with unemployment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 345-355, August.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Raaj Kumar Sah, 1986.
"The Social Cost of Labor, and Project Evaluation: A General Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
1229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1985. "The social cost of labor and project evaluation: A general approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 135-163, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.