Long-Term Supplier Relations and Product-Market Structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Law, Economics and Organization.
Volume (Year): 8 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jleo.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Lomi, 1997. "Markets with Hierarchies and the Network Structure of Organizational Communities," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 49-66, March.
- Susan Helper, 1997. "Complementarity and Cost Reduction: Evidence from the Auto Supply Industry," NBER Working Papers 6033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rachel E. Kranton & Deborah F. Minehart, 1999. "Vertical Integration: Networks, and Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1231, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nisvan Erkal, 2003.
"Buyer-Supplier Interaction, Asset Specificity, And Product Choice,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
885, The University of Melbourne.
- Erkal, Nisvan, 2007. "Buyer-supplier interaction, asset specificity, and product choice," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 988-1010, October.
- Constantine Manasakis & Dusanee Kesavayuth & Vasileios Zikos, 2012. "Upstream R&D networks," Working Papers 1201, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Susan Helper & Morris M. Kleiner, 2007.
"International Differences in Lean Production, Productivity and Employee Attitudes,"
NBER Working Papers
13015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Helper & Morris M. Kleiner, 2009. "International Differences in Lean Production, Productivity, and Employee Attitudes," NBER Chapters, in: International Differences in the Business Practices and Productivity of Firms, pages 231-261 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claude Ménard, 2010. "Hybrid Modes of Organization. Alliances, Joint Ventures, Networks, and Other 'Strange' Animals," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624291, HAL.
- Aric Rindfleisch & Kersi Antia & Janet Bercovitz & James Brown & Joseph Cannon & Stephen Carson & Mrinal Ghosh & Susan Helper & Diana Robertson & Kenneth Wathne, 2010. "Transaction costs, opportunism, and governance: Contextual considerations and future research opportunities," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 211-222, September.
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1995. "Cost, quality and learning based governance of transactions : Western, Japanese and a third way," Research Report 95B33, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Claude Ménard, 2010. "Hybrid Modes of Organization. Alliances, Joint Ventures, Networks, and Other 'Strange' Animals," Working Papers halshs-00624291, HAL.
- Lee, DukHee & Jung, MiSuk, 2009. "Economic effects of trade patterns on productivity: Evidence from the Korean automobile industry," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 71-84, January.
- Susan Helper, 1995. "Supplier Relations and Adoption of New Technology: Results of Survey Research in the U.S. Auto Industry," NBER Working Papers 5278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Zikos, Vasileios, 2012. "Upstream and downstream horizontal R&D networks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 742-750.
- Robertson, Paul L. & Langlois, Richard N., 1995.
"Innovation, networks, and vertical integration,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 543-562, July.
- Rachel E. Kranton & Deborah F. Minehart, 2001. "A Theory of Buyer-Seller Networks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 485-508, June.
- Brown, James R. & Cobb, Anthony T. & Lusch, Robert F., 2006. "The roles played by interorganizational contracts and justice in marketing channel relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 166-175, February.
- Jong, Gjalt de, 1998. "Causal loops in long-term supply relationships : theory and evidence from the United States," Research Report 98B38, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.