Scale Returns in Communication and Elite Control of Organizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Law, Economics and Organization.
Volume (Year): 7 (1991)
Issue (Month): 0 (Special Issue,)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jleo.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 1996.
"A critical survey of J. K. Arrow'S theory of knowledge,"
37888, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1997.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 1997. "A Critical Survey of J.K. Arrow's Theory ofKnowledge," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 29(1), pages 35-65.
- Liesbet Hooghe & Gary Marks, 2012. "Beyond Federalism - Estimating and Explaining the Territorial Structure of Government," KFG Working Papers p0037, Free University Berlin.
- J. (Hans) van Oosterhout, 2007. "Authority and Democracy in Corporate Governance?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 359-370, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.