Localized sources of knowledge and the effect of knowledge spillovers: an empirical study of inventors in the telecommunications industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Feddersen, Arne, 2010.
"From Periphery to Core: Economic Adjustments to High Speed Rail,"
25106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arne Feddersen & Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2011. "From Periphery to Core: Economic Adjustments to High Speed Rail," ERSA conference papers ersa11p545, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Arne Feddersen, 2010. "From periphery to core: economic adjustments to high speed rail," Working Papers 2010/38, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2010.
"How polycentric is a monocentric city? The role of agglomeration economies,"
24078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolai Wendland, 2011. "How Polycentric is a Monocentric City? The Role of Agglomeration Economies," ERSA conference papers ersa11p218, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2010. "How Polycentric is a Monocentric City? The Role of Agglomeration Economies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_24, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Capelleras, Joan-Lluis & Mole, Kevin F., 2012. "How ‘buzz’ reduces uncertainty for new firm founders," MPRA Paper 38170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huber, Franz, 2013. "Knowledge-sourcing of R&D workers in different job positions: Contextualising external personal knowledge networks," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 167-179.
- Megha Mukim, 2011.
"Does agglomeration boost innovation? An econometric evaluation,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p1356, European Regional Science Association.
- Megha Mukim, 2012. "Does Agglomeration Boost Innovation? An Econometric Evaluation," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 357-380, September.
- Vásquez-Urriago, Ángela Rocío & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2012. "Science and technology parks and cooperation for innovation: Empirical evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 39572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.