The empirical performance of the NEG with reference to small areas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2011.
"The Spatial Distribution of Human Capital: Can It Really Be Explained by Regional Differences in Market Access?,"
IREA Working Papers
201102, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Enrique LÃ³pez-Bazo & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2011. "The Spatial Distribution of Human Capital: Can It Really Be Explained by Regional Differences in Market Access?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1122, European Regional Science Association.
- Bernard Fingleton & Simonetta Longhi, 2011.
"The Effects of Agglomeration on Wages: Evidence from the Micro-Level,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0081, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Fingleton, Bernard & Longhi, Simonetta, 2011. "The effects of agglomeration on wages: evidence from the micro-level," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-57, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Fingleton, Bernard & Longhi, Simonetta, 2011. "The effects of agglomeration on wages: evidence from the micro-level," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-35, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bernard Fingleton & Simonetta Longhi, 2011. "The effects of agglomeration on wages: evidence from the micro-level," Working Papers 1124, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Alexandre Xavier Ywata De Carvalho & Guilherme Mendes Resende & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski, 2014.
"Evaluating Multiple Spatial Dimensionsof Economic Growth In Brazil Using Spatial Panel Data Models, 1970-2000,"
Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
179, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Alexandre Xavier Ywata de Carvalho & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski, 2013. "Evaluating Multiple Spatial Dimensions of Economic Growth in Brazil Using Spatial Panel Data Models (1970 - 2000)," Discussion Papers 1830a, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.