Until Death Do Us Part: An Analysis of the Economic Well-Being of Widows in Four Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gerontological Society of America in its journal The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 60 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://psychsocgerontology.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrère, 2008.
"The effect of widowhood on housing and location choices,"
154, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Bonnet, Carole & Gobillon, Laurent & Laferrère, Anne, 2010. "The effect of widowhood on housing and location choices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 94-108, June.
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrere, 2008. "The Effect of Widowhood on Housing and Location Choices," Working Papers 2008-12, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Dean R. Lillard, 2005. "The Contribution and Potential of Data Harmonization for Cross-National Comparative Research," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 486, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martin Spieß & Martin Kroh & Rainer Pischner & Gert G. Wagner, 2008.
"On the Treatment of Non-Original Sample Members in the German Household Panel Study (SOEP): Tracing, Weighting, and Frequencies,"
30, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martin Spieß & Martin Kroh & Rainer Pischner & Gert G. Wagner, 2008. "On the Treatment of Non-Original Sample Members in the German Household Panel Study (SOEP): Tracing, Weighting, and Frequencies," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 98, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- LEROUX, Marie - Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010.
"The political economy of derived pension rights,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2010048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Denis Gerstorf & Nilam Ram & Jan Goebel & Jürgen Schupp & Ulman Lindenberger & Gert G. Wagner, 2010. "Where People Live and Die Makes a Difference: Individual and Geographic Disparities in Well-Being Progression at the End of Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 287, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.