The Implementation of the EC Milk Quota
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics in its journal European Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.erae.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866572 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:ciredw:hal-00866572 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fertő, Imre, 1998.
"Az agrárpolitika politikai gazdaságtana I. A kormányzati politikák modellezése a mezőgazdaságban
[The political economy of agrarian politics. Part I. Modeling of governmental policies in agr," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 223-246.
- Oskam, Arie J., 1988. "Decision Based Economic Theory," Staff Papers 14075, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & Sandrine Mathy & P. R. Shukla, 2005.
"Cutting the Climate-Development Gordian Knot - Economic options in a politically constrained world,"
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & P.R. Shukla & Sandrine Mathy, 2008. "Cutting the Climate-Development Gordian Knot - Economic options in a politically constrained world," Post-Print halshs-00366286, HAL.
- Lecocq, Franck & Crassous, Renaud, 2003. "International climate regime beyond 2012 - are quota allocation rules robust to uncertainty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3000, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.