The State of the Federal Budget and the State of the Economy: Further Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 24 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyes, William J. & Mounts, WM. Jr. & Sowell, Clifford & Payne, James E., 1996. "All politics is local: The effect of fiscal and monetary constitutions on economic policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 657-678.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Leroy O. Laney, 1986.
"Fiscal policymaking and the central bank institutional constraint,"
8606, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Burdekin, Richard C K & Laney, Leroy O, 1988. "Fiscal Policymaking and the Central Bank Institutional Constraint," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 647-62.
- Frank Sédillot & Eric Jondeau & Patrick Jacq, 1993.
"Les politiques monétaires au sein du SME,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 109(3), pages 57-74.
- Bernard Eschweiler & Michael D. Bordo, 1996.
"Rules, Discretion, and Central Bank Independence: The German Experience 1880 - 1989,"
Departmental Working Papers
199402, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Bernhard Eschweiler & Michael D. Bordo, 1995. "Rules, Discretion, and Central Bank Independence: The German Experience 1880-1989," NBER Working Papers 4547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anoruo, Emmanuel & Ramchander, Sanjay, 1998. "Current account and fiscal deficits: Evidence from five developing economies of Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 487-501.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.