Technological Innovation and Long Waves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castaldi, C. & Nuvolari, A., 2003. "Technological Revolutions and Economic Growth:The �Age of Steam� Reconsidered," Working Papers 03.25, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- GianPaolo Mariutti, 2007. "Something new under the sun. The role of new technologies in a growing economy," Working Papers 45, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Chris Freeman, 2003. "A Schumpeterian Renaissance?," SPRU Working Paper Series 102, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Carolina Castaldi & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2004. "Technological Revolutions and Economic Growth: The “Age of Steam” Reconsidered," LEM Papers Series 2004/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1993. "Innovations and Technological Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Castaldi, C. & Nuvolari, A., 2003. "Technological Revolutions and Economic Growth:The �Age of Steam� Reconsidered," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 03.25, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1985. "Schumpetersche Konzepte in der Analyse des technischen Wandels," Discussion Papers, Series 1 203, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Karol Sledzik, 2013. "Knowledge Based Economy in a Neo–Schumpeterian Point of View," Equilibrium, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 8, pages 67-77.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.