Extended and Full Incomes at the Household and Individual Level: An Application to Farm Households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 86 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhatta, Kiran Prasad & Ishida, Akira & Taniguchi, Kenji & Sharma, Raksha, 2007. "Role of non-farm sector in poverty and income distribution among rural households: a case of Nepal," MPRA Paper 40956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thia Hennessy & Mark O’ Brien, 2006. "The Contribution of Off-Farm Income to the Viability of Farming in Ireland," Working Papers 0613, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Ellen Moons & Sandra Rousseau, 2007.
"Policy options for afferorestation in Flanders,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces0701, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Moons, Ellen & Rousseau, Sandra, 2007. "Policy options for afforestation in Flanders," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/238626, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Eleonora Matteazzi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2013. "An Equilibrium Analysis of a Collective Farm-Household Model: Policy and Welfare Simulations," Working Papers 20/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.