Essential Forms of Capital for Sustainable Community Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 85 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karaan, Mohammad, 2003. "An Institutional Economic Appraisal Of Worker Equity Schemes In Agriculture:," 2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa 19094, Agricultural Economic Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Shideler, David W., 2004. "Determinants Of Individual Social Capital Investment," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20224, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Marijke D'haese & Wim Verbeke & Guido Van Huylenbroeck & Johann Kirsten & Luc D'haese, 2005. "New Institutional Arrangements for Rural Development: The Case of Local Woolgrowers' Associations in the Transkei Area, South Africa," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 41(8), pages 1444-1466.
- Das, Biswaranjan & Rainey, Daniel V., 2006. "Analyzing Arkansas' Economic Growth: Need for Future Rural Development Strategies," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35381, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Shideler, David W. & Kraybill, David S., 2009. "Social capital: An analysis of factors influencing investment," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 443-455, June.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2008. "The role of social capital in homogeneous society: Review of recent researches in Japan," MPRA Paper 11385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.