Agrobiotechnology and Competitiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 82 (2000)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quaye, Wilhemina & Yawson, Ivy & Yawson, Robert M. & Williams, Irene E., 2009. "Acceptance of biotechnology and social-cultural implications in Ghana," MPRA Paper 33237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hudson, Darren & Jones, Tom, 2001. "Willingness To Plant Identity Preserved Crops: The Case Of Mississippi Soybeans," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
- Bredahl, Maury E. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2001. "Biotechnology: Can We Trade It?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 2(1).
- Diez, Maria Del Carmen Fernandez, 2005. "Welfare Measures and Mandatory Regulation for Transgenic Food in the European Union: A Theoretical Framework for the Analysis," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24472, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eduardo Trigo & Greg Traxler & Carlos E. Pray & Ruben G. Echeverría, 2002. "Biotecnología agrícola y desarrollo rural en América Latina y el Caribe: Implicaciones para el financiamiento del BID," IDB Publications 53078, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jacqueline Senker & Vincent Mangematin, 2006. "Biotech Innovation in Europe's Food and Drink Processing Industry: Promise, Barriers and Exploitation," Post-Print hal-00424196, HAL.
- Barnes, James N. & James, Harvey S., Jr. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2004. "The Coase Theorem, or the Coasian Lens? An Application to GMO Regulation," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34640, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yawson, Robert M. & Quaye, Wilhemina & Williams, Irene E. & Yawson, Ivy, 2008. "A stakeholder approach to investigating public perception and attitudes towards agricultural biotechnology in Ghana," MPRA Paper 34924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.