Agrobiotechnology and Competitiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 82 (2000)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:idb:brikps:53078 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barnes, James N. & James, Harvey S., Jr. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2004. "The Coase Theorem, or the Coasian Lens? An Application to GMO Regulation," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34640, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bredahl, Maury E. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2001. "Biotechnology: Can We Trade It?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 2(1).
- Quaye, Wilhemina & Yawson, Ivy & Yawson, Robert M. & Williams, Irene E., 2009. "Acceptance of biotechnology and social-cultural implications in Ghana," MPRA Paper 33237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hudson, Darren & Jones, Tom, 2001. "Willingness To Plant Identity Preserved Crops: The Case Of Mississippi Soybeans," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
- Yawson, Robert M. & Quaye, Wilhemina & Williams, Irene E. & Yawson, Ivy, 2008. "A stakeholder approach to investigating public perception and attitudes towards agricultural biotechnology in Ghana," MPRA Paper 34924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00424196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diez, Maria Del Carmen Fernandez, 2005. "Welfare Measures and Mandatory Regulation for Transgenic Food in the European Union: A Theoretical Framework for the Analysis," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24472, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.