Fish Consumption Advisories: Incorporating Angler-Specific Knowledge, Habits, and Catch Rates in a Site Choice Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 80 (1998)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakus, Paul M & Shaw, W Douglass, 2003.
" Perceived Hazard and Product Choice: An Application to Recreational Site Choice,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 77-92, January.
- Jakus, Paul M. & Shaw, W. Douglass, 2001. "Perceived Hazard And Product Choice: An Application To Recreational Site Choice," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20772, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jakus, Paul M. & Dowell, Paula & Murray, Matthew N., 2000. "The Effect Of Fluctuating Water Levels On Reservoir Fishing," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Engelberth, Haley M. & Teisl, Mario F. & Noblet, Caroline & Bell, Kathleen P. & Frohmberg, Eric & Butts, Karyn & Smith, Andrew E., 2012. "Econometric Analysis of Maine’s Mercury Advisory," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124955, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Matt Massey & Steve Newbold & Brad Gentner, 2004. "The Effects of Water Quality on Coastal Recreation Flounder Fishing," NCEE Working Paper Series 200503, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2004.
- Mkwara, Lena Asimenye & Marsh, Dan, 2011. "Valuing Trout Angling Benefits of Water Quality Improvements while Accounting for Unobserved Lake Characteristics: An Application to the Rotorua Lakes," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115514, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.