The Competitiveness Of The Romanian Tourism – A Ghost Or Sustainable Reality?
AbstractThe integration of Romanian tourism into the European Union means making the economic activity more efficient in concordance with the natural and social environment. The tourism has the chance to develop freely without constraint from the limits imposed b
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics in its journal The Journal of the Faculty of Economics - Economic.
Volume (Year): 4 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
competitiveness; tourism; destination; economy; project; globalisation; sustainable;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazilu Mirela & Marinescu Roxana Cristina & Sperdea Natalita, 2010. "The Quality Of The Tourism Services Under The Sign Of Sustainability," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 977-983, December.
- repec:rom:campco:v:7:y:2011:i:1:p:265-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marinescu Roxana Cristina & Ispas Roxana, 2012. "Achieving Sustainable Tourism Through Customer Satisfaction," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 349-354, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.