Theoretical And Practical Approach Regarding Density And Penetration Insurance On Accident & Health Premiums
AbstractIn this paper is realized an theoretical and empirical approach regarding density and penetration on accident & health premiums. The analysis is performed on a sample of 33 countries and a horizon of 5 years (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008), being tested 2 linear regression models. The results of study confirm a relationship between level of economic development and accident & health insurance activity insurance, but exclude the existence of the relationship between penetration factor and this type of insurance.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics in its journal The Journal of the Faculty of Economics - Economic.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
insurance; accident & health premiums; density; penetration;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H89 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jessica Vistnes & Michael Morrisey & Gail Jensen, 2006. "Employer choices of family premium sharing," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 25-47, March.
- Dumitru G. Badea & Laura Elly Novac, 2008. "Romanian Insurance Market Facing Globalization Process," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 9(9(526)), pages 61-68, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.