Ethics and Capitalism. An Interdisciplinary Interpretation [Etică şi capitalism. O interpretare interdisciplinară]
AbstractThe paper starts from the argument that, at present, there are two opposite perspective on the relationship between ethics and capitalism, namely: on the one hand, it is the interpretation offered by the neoclassical school of economic thought (mainstream economics) and, on the other hand, it is the interpretation offered by the Austrian School of economic praxeology (libertarian economics).
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 04/2013.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
economic ethics; natural law; institutionalized aggression; non-aggression; private property rights; interdisciplinary dialogue; religious economics; the teaching of the Holy Fathers of Eastern Tradition;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Stockholm School)
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.