Capitalism corporatist şi malformaţii etatiste. Hazard moral în exteriorul corporaţiei moderne
AbstractIn the present article, we identify the corporation as a pluri-personal consistent “aggregate”. We treat the shareholders - managers tension as irrelevant, focusing on situations in which the “corporate” actors (the shareholding-managerial aggregate) gain in integrum social privileges, rights on undue third party resources or, on the contrary, are prejudiced in integrum by third parties.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 02/2012.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
business corporation; private property; free markets; public policies; state interventionism; moral hazard; privileges; antitrust;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.