The Crisis of Socialism
AbstractIn my book entitled Socialism, Economic Calculation and Entrepreneurship I explain in theoretical terms what socialism is and why it is an intellectual error, a scientific impossibility, why the socialism which still exists, despite the fall of the Berlin Wall, in the form of�economic interventionism in Western countries is the main source of the tensions and conflicts we experience nowadays.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 02/2011.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
socialism; capitalism; interventionism; economic science;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
- P47 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.