China în faţa actualei crize economice globale
AbstractAfter 30 years of restructuring, high economic growth and development, China could face the global crisis from a very favourable position. Its prompt response with a comprehensive interventionist package seems to have yielded the expected results, but these results might prove unsustainable in the longer run if the Chinese development model is not changed.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 01/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
China; global crisis; Chinese development model; stimulus package; industrial policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- O25 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.