Clusterul şi beneficiile sale potenţiale. Experienţa Uniunii Europene
AbstractStriving to get economies of scale, to improve the use of resources, quality, innovation, skills and productivity, companies with similar or linked activities tend to cluster, creating new and complex structures which are beneficial for both the member companies and the region where they agglomerate.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 01/2009.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
clusters; small and medium-sized enterprises; industrial policy; competitiveness;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O25 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gábor HUNYA, 2011. "Problems of Romanian SMEs with tapping EU structural funds," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 129-146, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.