Învăţământul, cercetarea, dezvoltarea şi inovarea: realităţi româneşti faţă în faţă cu perspectivele europene
AbstractThe human capital competitiveness is directly influenced by the educational attainment, life long accumulation and capitalization of knowledge and competences.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 04/2006.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
education; research; development and innovation systems; gaps; policy-making;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.