Modelarea inflaţiei în România
AbstractThe purpose of the paper is to present an efficient instrument for simulation and research of inflation and its determinants in Romania, with a focus on the short-term impact of changes in money, foreign exchange and wage policies and controlled prices as well as the impact of external shocks as international price of oil on future inflation in Romania.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 01/2006.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
inflation; price; forecasting and simulation; VAR;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capraru Bogdan & Ihnatov Iulian, 2011. "External Factors Influence On Inflation: The Case Of Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 469-475, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.