DAC Peer Review of Australia
AbstractThis review contains the Main Findings and Recommendations of the Development Assistance Committee and the report of the Secretariat. It was prepared with examiners from Ireland and Portugal for the Peer Review on 4 December 2008. Australia has made substantial, positive changes to its aid programme since 2004, reinforcing its focus on reducing poverty, on promoting the MDGs, and completely untying its aid programme. While increasing its aid, Australia should stay focused and pursue effective approaches, including working with and through other donors. Australia successfully integrated gender equality into its aid programme and could now use the same approach to integrate environmental concerns.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by OECD Publishing in its journal OECD Journal on Development.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Nico Voigtlaender, 2010.
"How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction,"
2010 Meeting Papers
326, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2011. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," NBER Working Papers 17314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nico Voigtländer and Hans-Joachim Voth, 2010. "How the West ’Invented’ Fertility Restriction," Working Papers 525, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2008. "How the West "invented" fertility restriction," Economics Working Papers 1264, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.
- Casey, Meghan M. & Payne, Warren R. & Eime, Rochelle M., 2012. "Organisational readiness and capacity building strategies of sporting organisations to promote health," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 109-124.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Jean-Marc Robin, 2008. "Assessing the Equalizing Force of Mobility Using Short Panels: France, 1990–2000 - Review of Economic Studies (2009) 76, 63–92," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.