Update on Financial Market Developments
AbstractTriggered by sub-prime and Shanghai stock exchange volatility, major stock markets suffered a significant correction at the end of February. Markets have since recovered and European markets have over the past few weeks more than compensated these losses. While another downturn on the Shanghai exchange end of May led to some increases in volatility on major markets, they have so far not altered their course...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by OECD Publishing in its journal Financial Market Trends.
Volume (Year): 2007 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2010.
"Off the Cliff and Back? Credit Conditions and International Trade during the Global Financial Crisis,"
08-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2010. "Off the Cliff and Back? Credit Conditions and International Trade during the Global Fnancial Crisis," NBER Chapters, in: Market Institutions and Financial Market Risk National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chor, Davin & Manova, Kalina, 2012. "Off the cliff and back? Credit conditions and international trade during the global financial crisis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 117-133.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2010. "Off the Cliff and Back? Credit Conditions and International Trade during the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akpaeti, Aniekan Jim, 2. "Does Financial Sector Reforms Affect Agricultural Investments In Nigeria? A Cointegration And Var Approach," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Niğde University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 1.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.