Implementing monetary policy in New Zealand
AbstractThis article outlines how monetary policy is implemented in New Zealand
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Reserve Bank of New Zealand in its journal Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin.
Volume (Year): 59 (1996)
Issue (Month): (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2004.
"The impact of monetary policy on the exchange rate: evidence from three small open economies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 635-652, April.
- Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2000. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on the Exchange Rate - Evidence from Three Small Open Economies," IMF Working Papers 00/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Woodford, 2000.
"Monetary Policy in a World Without Money,"
NBER Working Papers
7853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Gordon, 2003. "Estimates of time-varying term premia for New Zealand and Australia," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2003/06, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2003. "Long and Short-Run Determinants of Money Demand in New Zealand: Evidence from Cointegration Analysis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 132, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Leo Bonato & Robert St. Clair & Rainer Winkelmann, 1999. "Survey expectations of monetary conditions in New Zealand: determinants and implications for the transmission of policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G99/6, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Guthrie, Graeme & Wright, Julian, 2000. "Open mouth operations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 489-516, October.
- Bruce White, 1998. "Payment system reform in New Zealand: the start of real-time gross settlement," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 61, March.
- Mayes, David G. & Razzak, W. A., 1998. "Transparency and accountability: Empirical models and policy making at the Reserve Bank of New Zealand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 377-394, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.