Abstract"I eat my peas with honey. I've done it all my life. It makes 'em taste quite funny, but it keeps them on the knife." â€“ an old Bostonian jump roping rhyme.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by now publishers in its journal International Quarterly Journal of Political Science.
Volume (Year): 1 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nowpublishers.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Harry X., 2011. "Rethinking China.s Path of Industrialization," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cason, Timothy & Savikhin, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2011.
"Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games,"
52106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jutta Hebel & Günter Schucher, 2006. "The Emergence of a New ‘Socialist’ Market Labour Regime in China," GIGA Working Paper Series 39, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Joerg Sydow & Arnold Windeler & Gordon Müller-Seitz & Knut Lange, 2012. "Path Constitution Analysis: A Methodology for Understanding Path Dependence and Path Creation," BuR - Business Research, German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 5(2), pages 155-176, November.
- Savikhin, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2012.
"Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments,"
46809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anya C. Savikhin & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Simultaneous Decision-Making In Competitive And Cooperative Environments," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1311-1323, 04.
- Anya Savikhin & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments," Working Papers 10-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Serguei Kaniovski, 2010. "Aggregation of correlated votes and Condorcet’s Jury Theorem," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 453-468, September.
- Alexander Libman, 2012.
"Democracy and Growth: Is The Effect Non-Linear?,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 99-120, May.
- Serguei Kaniovski, 2008. "The exact bias of the Banzhaf measure of power when votes are neither equiprobable nor independent," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 281-300, August.
- Martin Henning & Erik Stam & Rik Wenting, 2012.
"Path dependence research in regional economic development: Cacophony or knowledge accumulation?,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1219, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2012.
- Martin Henning & Erik Stam & Rik Wenting, 2013. "Path Dependence Research in Regional Economic Development: Cacophony or Knowledge Accumulation?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 1348-1362, September.
- Sultan, Tursinbek & Huang, Zuhui & Larsen, Karin, 2011. "Learning by Doing – Farmers’ Specialized Cooperatives Development in China," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122025, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Kalle Pajunen & Liang Fang, 2013. "Dialectical tensions and path dependence in international joint venture evolution and termination," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 577-600, June.
- Neil Kay, 2013. "Lock-in, path dependence, and the internationalization of QWERTY," Working Papers 1310, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Annie Tubadji & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Cultural Distance and Gravity Effects among Migrants," ERSA conference papers ersa13p484, European Regional Science Association.
- Serguei Kaniovski & Alexander Zaigraev, 2011. "Optimal jury design for homogeneous juries with correlated votes," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 439-459, October.
- Lamberson, P.J. & Page, Scott E., 2012. "The effect of feedback consistency on success in markets with positive feedbacks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 259-261.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.