The Problem Of Investment Resources Scarcity In The Context Of Food Production Innovation Development In Ukraine
AbstractThe article analyzes the modern state and trends of the investment resources deficit decision problem in the context food production innovative development in Ukraine. The dynamics and regional characteristics of foreign investment in agriculture and food industry are studied. The basic contradictions which arise from the process of food production investment development are outlined on the bases of domestic and foreign experience.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by (Socionet) & (EDIRIC) & (REPEC) & Institutul National de Cercetari Economice in its journal ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://socionet.ru/
Web page: http://edirc.repec.org/
Web page: http://repec.org/
Phone: +373 022 50 11 30
Fax: +373 022 74 37 94
Web page: http://ince.md/ro/complexul-editorial/publicacii-periodice/reviste-tiinifice/economie-si-sociologie/
deficit; investment; innovation development; contradictions; food production sphere.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O25 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Сильвия Горчяг).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.