Istituzioni, stabilità e crescita nelle regioni italiane
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Società editrice il Mulino in its journal L'industria.
Volume (Year): (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto Cellini & Antonello E. Scorcu, 1996. "Istituzioni, Stabilità e Crescita nelle Regioni Italiane," Working Papers 251, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eliana Baici & Giorgia Casalone, 2005.
"Has human capital accounted for regional economic growth in italy? a panel analysis on the 1980-2001 period,"
101, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Eliana Baici & Giorgia Casalone, 2005. "Has human capital accounted for regional economic growth in Italy? A panel analysis on the 1980-2001 period," ERSA conference papers ersa05p251, European Regional Science Association.
- Salvatore Monni, 2002. "Human Development in the Italian Provinces," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, May.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2012.
"Club performance dynamics at Italian regional level,"
Working Paper CRENoS
201203, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- BRIDA, Juan Gabriel & GARRIDo, Nicolas & MUREDDU, Francesco, 2014. "Club Performance Dynamics At Italian Regional Level," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 47-68.
- Juan Brida & Nicolás Garrido & Francesco Mureddu, 2014.
"Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 439-456, January.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2011. "Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201116, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.