Istituzioni, stabilità e crescita nelle regioni italiane
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Società editrice il Mulino in its journal L'industria.
Volume (Year): (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto Cellini & Antonello E. Scorcu, 1996. "Istituzioni, Stabilità e Crescita nelle Regioni Italiane," Working Papers 251, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Brida & Nicolás Garrido & Francesco Mureddu, 2014.
"Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 439-456, January.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2011. "Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201116, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Eliana Baici & Giorgia Casalone, 2005.
"Has human capital accounted for regional economic growth in Italy? A panel analysis on the 1980-2001 period,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p251, European Regional Science Association.
- Eliana Baici & Giorgia Casalone, 2005. "Has human capital accounted for regional economic growth in italy? a panel analysis on the 1980-2001 period," Working Papers 101, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- BRIDA, Juan Gabriel & GARRIDo, Nicolas & MUREDDU, Francesco, 2014.
"Club Performance Dynamics At Italian Regional Level,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 47-68.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2012. "Club performance dynamics at Italian regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201203, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Salvatore Monni, 2002. "Human Development in the Italian Provinces," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.