Proportional mean residual life model for gap time distributions of recurrent events
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome in its journal Metron.
Volume (Year): LXV (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Y. Q. Chen & S. Cheng, 2006. "Linear life expectancy regression with censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 303-313, June.
- Arnold, Barry C. & Zahedi, Hassan, 1988. "On multivariate mean remaining life functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Y. Q. Chen & S. Cheng, 2005. "Semiparametric regression analysis of mean residual life with censored survival data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 19-29, March.
- Robert L. Strawderman, 2005. "The accelerated gap times model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(3), pages 647-666, September.
- Wang M-C. & Qin J. & Chiang C-T., 2001. "Analyzing Recurrent Event Data With Informative Censoring," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1057-1065, September.
- Nader Ebrahimi, 2006. "Models for recurring events with marginal proportional hazards," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 481-485, June.
- Sankaran, P.G. & Anisha, P., 2012. "Additive hazards models for gap time data with multiple causes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1454-1462.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.