Reliability estimation based on general progressive censored data from theWeibull model: comparison between Bayesian and classical approaches
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome in its journal Metron.
Volume (Year): LXV (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alvarez-Andrade, Sergio & Bordes, Laurent, 2004. "Empirical quantile process under type-II progressive censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 111-123, June.
- Olivier Guilbaud, 2001. "Exact Non-parametric Confidence Intervals for Quantiles with Progressive Type-II Censoring," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 699-713.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Childs, A. & Chandrasekar, B., 2002. "An efficient computational method for moments of order statistics under progressive censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 359-365, December.
- Nandi, Swagata & Dewan, Isha, 2010. "An EM algorithm for estimating the parameters of bivariate Weibull distribution under random censoring," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1559-1569, June.
- M. Maswadah, 2013. "Empirical Bayes inference for the Weibull model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 2849-2859, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.