Expectations and Confidence under Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal Journal of Post Keynesian Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharon A. Alvarez, . "Two Theories of Entrepreneurship: Alternative Assumptions and the Study of Entrepreneurial Action," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Pessali, Huascar, 2006.
"Nano-fundamentos da macroeconomia: Keynes e o institucionalismo na Teoria Geral
[Nanofoundations of macroeconomics: Keynes and the institutional elements in the General Theory]," MPRA Paper 5017, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "A Theory of Minsky Super-Cycles and Financial Crises," IMK Working Paper 05-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Mark Hayes, 2006. "The Economics of Keynes: A New Guide to The General Theory," Books, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG), number nggt, December.
- Yun Kim & Mark Setterfield & Yuan Mei, 2013. "A Theory of Aggregate Consumption," Working Papers 1301, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Strachman, Eduardo & Vasconcelos, Marcos Roberto, 2001. "An institutional analysis of some monetary issues in developing economies," MPRA Paper 15128, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2009.
- Yun Kim & Mark Setterfield & Yuan Mei, 2012. "Aggregate Consumption and Debt Accumulation: An Empirical Examination of US Household Behavior," Working Papers 1204, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Dr Jason Potts, 2000. "Evolutionary Microeconomics and the Theory of Expectations," Discussion Papers Series 270, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- John Marangos, 2002. "A post Keynesian critique of privatization policies in transition economies," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 573-589.
- David Dequech, 2006. "Towards An Alternative To The Game-Theoretic Concept Of Conventions," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 77, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- David Dequech, 2005. "Confidence and alternative Keynesian methods of asset choice," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 533-547.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.