The Shrinking Gains from Global Trade Liberalization in Computable General Equilibrium Models: A Critical Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal International Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 37 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110909
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hübler, Michael & Pothen, Frank, 2013. "The optimal tariff in the presence of trade-induced productivity gains," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-103, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2013.
"Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean Countries' case in agriculture and fishery,"
2/13, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci & Emiliano Magrini, 2014. "Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A generalized propensity score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranea countries’ case in Agriculture and Fishery," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0188, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- James Scott, 2012. "Squeezing the state: tariff revenue, state capacity and the WTO’s Doha Round," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 16912, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Vanzetti, David & Peters, Ralf, 2013. "Trade and agricultural employment linkages in general equilibrium modelling," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152182, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.