Post Walrasian Macroeconomics and Heterodoxy : Thinking Outside the Heterodox Box
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal International Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110909
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., 2007.
"Live and Dead Issues in the Methodology of Economics,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0704, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, 2007. "Live and dead issues in the methodology of economics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 30(2), pages 303-312, December.
- David Colander, 2009. "How Did Macro Theory Get So Far off Track, and what Can Heterodox Macroeconomists Do to Get it Back On Track?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0911, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Peter Skott, 2012. "Pluralism, the Lucas critique, and the integration of macro and micro," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2009. "Moving Beyond the Rhetoric of Pluralism: Suggestions for an “Inside-the-Mainstream” Heterodoxy," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0915, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2007. "Pluralism and Heterodox Economics: Suggestions for an “Inside the Mainstream” Heterodoxy," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0724, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.