Comment on Inside and Outside Money as Alternative Media of Exchange
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 31 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastien Lotz & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2000.
"Launching of a New Currency in a Simple Random Matching Model,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0720, Econometric Society.
- Sébastien LOTZ & Guillaume ROCHETEAU, 2000. "Launching of a New Currency in a Simple Random Matching Model," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 00.10, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Daniel R. Sanches, 2011.
"Optimal monetary policy in a model of money and credit,"
11-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Pedro Gomis‐Porqueras & Daniel Sanches, 2013. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Model of Money and Credit," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(4), pages 701-730, 06.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Daniel R. Sanches, 2010. "Optimal monetary policy in a model of money and credit," Working Papers 11-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alexei Deviatov & Neil Wallace, 2010. "Interest on Cash with Endogenous Fiscal Policy," Working Papers 2010-012, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.