Financial Intermediation and Monetary Policy in a General Equilibrium Banking Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 27 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
Other versions of this item:
- Pamela Labadie, 1994. "Financial intermediation and monetary policy in a general equilibrium banking model," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1290-1320.
- Pamela A. Labadie, 1995. "Financial intermediation and monetary policy in a general equilibrium banking model," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chami, Ralph & Cosimano, Thomas F., 2010.
"Monetary policy with a touch of Basel,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 161-175, May.
- CÃ©line Rochon & Andrew Feltenstein, 2006.
"Can Good Events Lead to Bad Outcomes? Endogenous Banking Crises and Fiscal Policy Responses,"
IMF Working Papers
06/263, International Monetary Fund.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Rochon, Céline, 2009. "Can good events lead to bad outcomes? Endogenous banking crises and fiscal policy responses," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 396-409, September.
- Andrew Feltenstein & CÃ©line Rochon, 2008. "Can Good Events Lead to Bad Outcomes? Endogenous Banking Crises and Fiscal Policy Responses," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Celine Rochon, 2008. "Can Good Events Lead to Bad Outcomes? Endogenous Banking Crises and Fiscal Policy Responses," Economics Series Working Papers 2008fe03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Demid Golikov, 2005. "Financial Intermediary In Monetary Economics: An Excerpt," Macroeconomics 0510018, EconWPA.
- John H. Boyd & Sangmok Choi & Bruce D. Smith, 1995.
"Inflation, financial markets, and capital formation,"
556, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sangmok Choi & Bruce D. Smith & John H. Boyd, 1996. "Inflation, financial markets and capital formation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 9-35.
- Ball, Sheryl & Feltenstein, Andrew, 2001.
"Bank failures and fiscal austerity: policy prescriptions for a developing country,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 247-270, November.
- Andrew Feltenstein, 2000. "Bank Failures and Fiscal Austerity - Policy Presecriptions for a Developing Country," IMF Working Papers 00/90, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.