The Impact of News and Alternative Theories of Exchange Rate Determination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryan Love & Richard Payne, 2003. "Macroeconomic news, order flows and exchange rates," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24901, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Frömmel & Norbert Kiss M. & Klára Pintér, 2009.
"Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market,"
MNB Working Papers
2009/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Michael Frömmel & Norbert Kiss M. & Klára Pintér, 2011. "Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 172-188, 04.
- M. Frömmel & N. Kiss M & K. Pintér & -, 2009. "Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/626, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Schirm, David C., 1998. "Asymmetric impact of trade balance news on asset prices," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 83-100, January.
- Richard Podpiera, 2001.
"Efficiency of Financial Markets in Transition: The Case of Macroeconomic Releases,"
- Richard Podpiera, 2000. "Efficiency of Financial Markets in Transition: The Case of Macroeconomic Releases," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp156, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Tanner, Glenn, 1997. "A note on economic news and intraday exchange rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 573-585, April.
- Imad Moosa, 2002. "A test of the news model of exchange rates," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 138(4), pages 694-710, December.
- Kevin Ross, 1991. "Contemporaneous Reserve Accounting, M1 Announcements and Exchange Rate Movements," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 177-187, Apr-Jun.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.