The Influence of Unanticipated Money Growth on Real Output: Some Cross-Country Estimates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 15 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:30:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Godwin Nwaobi, 2004. "Money and output interaction in Nigeria: an econometric investigation using multivariate cointegration technique," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(30), pages 1-10.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Miller, Stephen, 2004. "Macroeconomic rationality and Lucas' misperceptions model: further evidence from 41 countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 227-241.
- Nicholas Aspergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2003. "Macroeconomic Rationality and Lucas' Misperceptions Model: Further Evidence from Forty-One Countries," Working papers 2003-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- David Demery & Nigel Duck & Simon Musgrave, 1984. "Unanticipated money growth, output and unemployment in West Germany, 1964—1981," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 244-255, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.