Federal Reserve Policy, Interest Rate Volatility, and the U.S. Capital Raising Mechanism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 14 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1983. "The Substitutability Of Debt And Equity Securities," NBER Working Papers 1130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mcgibany, James M. & Nourzad, Farrokh, 1995. "Exchange rate volatility and the demand for money in the U.S," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 411-425.
- Falls, Gregory A. & Natke, Paul A., 1996. "Cash flow instability and the demand for liquid assets by firms in Brazilian Manufacturing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 233-248.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1985. "The Conduct of Domestic Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elder, John, 2001. "Can the Volatility of the Federal Funds Rate Explain the Time-Varying Risk Premium in Treasury Bill Returns?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 73-97, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.