Entrepreneurial strategy v. accounting accuracy in ‘calculating’ capital and income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Austrian Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100335
Entrepreneur; Strategy; Capital; Income; Accountant; Capital goods; Calculation; D02; D80; D92; M40; O12;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, and Operations
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter J. Wallison & Robert E. Litan, 2009. "The GAAP Gap," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 24120, July.
- Leftwich, Richard, 1980. "Market failure fallacies and accounting information," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-211, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.