Competition and the Price of Municipal Cable Television Services: An Empirical Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Regulatory Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100298
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diane Bruce Anstine, 2004. "The impact of the regulation of the cable television industry: the effect on quality-adjusted cable television prices," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 793-802.
- Diane Bruce Anstine, 2001. "How Much Will Consumers Pay? A Hedonic Analysis of the Cable Television Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 129-147, September.
- Francis Su, . "Rental Harmony: Sperner's Lemma in Fair Division," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-10, Claremont Colleges.
- Mary T. Kelly & John S. Ying, 2009.
"Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates,"
Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series
3, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- John S. Ying & Mary T. Kelly, 2007. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Working Papers 07-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Mary T. Kelly & John S. Ying, 2013. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Working Papers 13-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.