Measuring tax incentives for R&D
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Tax and Public Finance.
Volume (Year): 15 (2008)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102915
Research and development; Technological change; Tax incentives; Cost of capital; Effective marginal tax rate; H2; O3;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein, 1986. "The Effect of Direct and Indirect Tax Incentives on Canadian Industrial R&D Expenditures," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(3), pages 438-448, September.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 2002.
"Taxation and corporate financial policy,"
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 19, pages 1251-1292
- McKenzie, K.J., 1992.
"The Implications of Risk and Irreversibility for the Measurement of Marginal Effective Tax Rates of Capital,"
137, Calgary - Department of Economics.
- Kenneth J. McKenzie, 1994. "The Implications of Risk and Irreversibility for the Measurement of Marginal Effective Tax Rates on Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 604-19, August.
- Kenneth J. McKenzie, 2005. "Tax Subsidies for R&D in Canadian Provinces," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 31(1), pages 29-44, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.