Monetary policy in the Euro area â€“ lessons from the first years
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Economics and Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 1 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111059
European Monetary Union; Monetary policy; Semi-structural modelling; Reaction function; Taylor rule; Transmission mechanism; E52; F41;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeno Rotondi & Giacomo Vaciago, 2007. "Lessons from the ECB experience: Frankfurt still matters!," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0070, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ruth, Karsten, 2004. "Interest rate reaction functions for the euro area Evidence from panel data analysis," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,33, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2007.
"How the ECB and the US Fed set interest rates,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(17), pages 2197-2209.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2006. "How the ECB and the US Fed Set Interest Rates," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 269/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Michael Arghyrou, 2009.
"Monetary policy before and after the euro: evidence from Greece,"
Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 621-643, June.
- Arghyrou, Michael G, 2006. "Monetary policy before and after the euro: Evidence from Greece," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/26, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2011. "Does the ECB Rely on a Taylor Rule During the Financial Crisis? Comparing Ex-post and Real Time Data with Real Time Forecasts," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(2), pages 147-171, September.
- Karsten Ruth, 2007. "Interest rate reaction functions for the euro area," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 541-569, November.
- Bernd Hayo & Boris Hofmann, 2005.
"Comparing Monetary Policy Reaction Functions: ECB versus Bundesbank,"
- Bernd Hayo & Boris Hofmann, 2006. "Comparing monetary policy reaction functions: ECB versus Bundesbank," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 645-662, September.
- Bernd Hayo & Boris Hofmann, 2004. "Comparing Monetary Policy Reaction Functions: ECB versus Bundesbank," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 3, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Bernd Hayo & Boris Hofmann, 2005. "Comparing Monetary Policy Reaction Functions: ECB versus Bundesbank," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200502, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Gerlach-Kristen, Petra, 2003. "Interest rate reaction functions and the Taylor rule in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0258, European Central Bank.
- Volker Clausen & Bernd Hayo, 2002. "Makroökonomische Implikationen der Mitgliedschaft Deutschlands in der Europäischen Währungsunion," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 71(3), pages 339-353.
- Stephan Sauer & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2003. "Using Taylor Rules to Understand ECB Monetary Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1110, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.