The European airline industry: law and economics of low cost carriers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
Liberalization; Contestable markets theory; Core theory; Low cost carriers; Barriers to entry;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Klemperer, Paul, 1995. "Competition When Consumers Have Switching Costs: An Overview with Applications to Industrial Organization, Macroeconomics, and International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 515-39, October.
- Tretheway, Michael W. & Waters II, W.G., 1998. "Reregulation of the airline industry: could price cap regulation play a role?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 47-53.
- Dennis, Nigel, 2005. "Industry consolidation and future airline network structures in Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 175-183.
- Button, Kenneth, 2003. "Does the theory of the â€˜coreâ€™ explain why airlines fail to cover their long-run costs of capital?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 5-14.
- Gillen, David & Morrison, William G., 2005. "Regulation, competition and network evolution in aviation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 161-174.
- Kenneth Button & Peter Nijkamp, 1997. "Network Industries, Economic Stability and Spatial Integration," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-047/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sebastiani Mario, 2002. "Il settore aereo fra liberalizzazione e concentrazione," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 107-126.
- Franke, Markus, 2007. "Innovation: The winning formula to regain profitability in aviation?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 23-30.
- Gillen David, 2006. "Airline Business Models and Networks: Regulation, Competition and Evolution in Aviation Markets," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Pels, Eric, 2003. "Institutions, Regulation, and the Evolution of European Air Transport," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Piga Claudio & Polo Michele, 2003. "Il giro del mondo in 80 euro. Liberalizzazione e compagnie aeree a basso costo," Mercato Concorrenza Regole, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 281-296.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.