The Impact of Court Delays on the Prosecutor and the Defendant: An Economic Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
risk; joint optimal trial waits; flexibility option curve;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1996. "Public-Policy Uses of Discrete-Choice Dynamic Programming Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 427-32, May.
- Landes, William M, 1971. "An Economic Analysis of the Courts," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 61-107, April.
- Olson, Mancur & Bailey, Martin J, 1981. "Positive Time Preference," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Lode Vereeck & Manuela MÃ¼hl, 2000. "An Economic Theory of Court Delay," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 243-268, November.
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina, 2008. "Court delays and crime deterrence," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 267-290, December.
- R. Marselli & M. Vannini, 2004. "L’efficienza tecnica dei distretti di Corte d'Appello italiani: aspetti metodologici, benchmarking e arretrato smaltibile," Working Paper CRENoS 200409, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.