AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Constitutional Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 1 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102866
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Wagner & Viktor Vanberg & Fred Foldvary & Heinrich Ursprung & Peter Moser, 1991. "Reviews," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 395-410, September.
- James Buchanan & Robert Wallace & Mark Pauly, 1971. "Reviews," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 109-117, March.
- James Buchanan & Winston Bush & Louis Alessi & Warren Samuels, 1973. "Reviews," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 91-97, September.
- Robert Tollison & James Buchanan & Barry Baysinger & Richard Carter & Gordon Tullock, 1981. "Reviews," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 197-208, January.
- Robert Tollison & Barry Keating & James Buchanan, 1978. "Reviews," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 129-133, January.
- Roger Faith & Robert Sugden & Alan Hamlin, 1994. "Reviews," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 247-253, March.
- James Buchanan & Frank Forman, 1985. "Reviews," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 531-534, January.
- James Buchanan & James Bennett & Carl Dahlman & William Niskanen & Gordon Tullock, 1981. "Reviews," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 611-620, January.
- Gordon Tullock & James Buchanan, 1972. "Reviews," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 119-126, March.
- Richard Wagner & James Buchanan, 1968. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 81-88, March.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James M. Buchanan, 1954. "Individual Choice in Voting and the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 334.
- Richard Wagner, 1966. "Pressure groups and political entrepreneurs: A review article," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 161-170, December.
- George Stigler, 1972. "Economic competition and political competition," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 91-106, September.
- M. M. Geipel & C. J. Tessone & F. Schweitzer, 2009. "A complementary view on the growth of directory trees," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 641-648, October.
- Ray C. Fair, 1988.
"VAR Models as Structural Approximations,"
NBER Working Papers
2495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Teber, 2006. "Variable-range hopping in 2D quasi-1D electronic systems," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 289-304, 02.
- Hyoungsoo Zang, 1997. "Technology Transfer, Income Distribution and the Process of Economic Development," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 245-270, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.