Counterparty Risk for Credit Default Swaps: Markov Chain Interacting Intensities Model with Stochastic Intensity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia-Pacific Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 16 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102851
Credit default swaps; Counterparty risk; Markov chain model; Default correlation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Damiano Brigo & Kyriakos Chourdakis, 2009. "Counterparty Risk For Credit Default Swaps: Impact Of Spread Volatility And Default Correlation," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(07), pages 1007-1026.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2001. "Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1765-1799, October.
- Chen, Chang-Chih & Shyu, So-De & Yang, Chih-Yuan, 2011. "Counterparty effects on capital structure decision in incomplete market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2181-2189, September.
- Bao, Qunfang & Chen, Si & Liu, Guimei & Li, Shenghong, 2010. "Unilateral CVA for CDS in Contagion Model_with Volatilities and Correlation of Spread and Interest," MPRA Paper 26277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yinghui Dong & Xue Liang & Guojing Wang, 2012. "Unilateral Counterparty Risk Valuation for CDS Under a Regime Switching Interacting Intensities Model," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 391-415, November.
- Bao, Qunfang & Chen, Si & Liu, Guimei & Li, Shenghong, 2010. "Unilateral CVA for CDS in Contagion model: With volatilities and correlation of spread and interest," MPRA Paper 28250, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2010.
- Bao, Qunfang & Li, Shenghong & Liu, Guimei, 2010. "Survival Measures and Interacting Intensity Model: with Applications in Guaranteed Debt Pricing," MPRA Paper 27698, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2010.
- Bao, Qunfang & Chen, Si & Li, Shenghong, 2012. "Unilateral CVA for CDS in a contagion model with stochastic pre-intensity and interest," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 471-477.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.