Portfolio optimization in discrete time with proportional transaction costs under stochastic volatility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of Finance.
Volume (Year): 8 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112370
Portfolio optimization; Stochastic volatility; Particle filtering; Monte-Carlo method; Discrete trading; Transaction costs; C6; C4; G1;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paolo Guasoni & Miklós Rásonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2010. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing for continuous processes under small transaction costs," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 157-191, March.
- M A H Dempster & I V Evstigneev & M I Taksar, 2005.
"Asset pricing and hedging in financial markets with transaction costs: an approach based on the von Neumann-Gale model,"
062005, University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, Centre for Financial Research.
- M. Dempster & I. Evstigneev & M. Taksar, 2006. "Asset Pricing and Hedging in Financial Markets with Transaction Costs: An Approach Based on the Von Neumann–Gale Model," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 327-355, October.
- Ionuţ Florescu & Frederi Viens, 2008. "Stochastic Volatility: Option Pricing using a Multinomial Recombining Tree," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 151-181.
- Yi, Bo & Li, Zhongfei & Viens, Frederi G. & Zeng, Yan, 2013. "Robust optimal control for an insurer with reinsurance and investment under Heston’s stochastic volatility model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 601-614.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.