Compositional Change, Aggregation, and Dynamic Factor Demand: Estimates on a Panel of Manufacturing Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (April-June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014.
"The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
14-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The Own-Wage Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chakrabarti, Avik & Mitra, Rajarshi, 2010. "Skilled-unskilled wage inequality and offshore outsourcing with asymmetric adjustment costs," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 340-345, April.
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2004. "Asymmetric adjustment costs in simple general equilibrium models," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 63-73, February.
- Peeters, Marga, 1996. "Investment gestation lags: The difference between time-to-build and delivery lags," MPRA Paper 28549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.