Monetary Policy and the Stability of Macroeconomic Relationships
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1989)
Issue (Month): S (Supplement, December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1994.
"A reconsideration of the uncovered interest parity relationship,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 105-132, February.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1992. "A Reconsideration of the Uncovered Interest Parity Relationship," NBER Working Papers 4113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2004.
"Regime Shifts and the Stability of Backward Looking Phillips Curves in Open Economies,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
49, Society for Computational Economics.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem, 2008. "Regime shifts and the stability of backward-looking Phillips curves in open economies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 40-53, February.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2005. "Regime Shifts and the Stability of Backward Looking Phillips Curves in Open Economies," Macroeconomics 0506017, EconWPA.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2006. "Regime Shifts and the Stability of Backward Looking Phillips Curves in Open Economies," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0015, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Robert S. Chirinko & Ulf von Kalckreuth, 2003.
"On the German Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Interest Rate and Credit Channels for Investment Spending,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
838, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Chirinko & Ulf von Kalckreuth, 2002. "On The German Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Interest Rate and Credit Channels for Investment Spending," Emory Economics 0212, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Gerlach-Kristen, Petra, 2006. "Internal and external shocks in Hong Kong: Empirical evidence and policy options," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 56-75, January.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2002.
"Assessing the Lucas critique in monetary policy models,"
Working Paper Series
2002-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D, 2005. "Assessing the Lucas Critique in Monetary Policy Models," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 245-72, April.
- Javier Andrés & Fernando Restoy, 2007. "Macroeconomic modelling in EMU: how relevant is the change in regime?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0718, Banco de Espa�a.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Fazzari, Steven M. & Meyer, Andrew P., 1999. "How responsive is business capital formation to its user cost?: An exploration with micro data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 53-80, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.