Monetary Policy and the Stability of Macroeconomic Relationships
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1989)
Issue (Month): S (Supplement, December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2002. "Assessing the Lucas critique in monetary policy models," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2002-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Javier Andrés & Fernando Restoy, 2007. "Macroeconomic modelling in EMU: how relevant is the change in regime?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0718, Banco de Espa�a.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2006.
"Regime Shifts and the Stability of Backward Looking Phillips Curves in Open Economies,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0015, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Castelnuovo, Efrem, 2008. "Regime shifts and the stability of backward-looking Phillips curves in open economies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 40-53, February.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2005. "Regime Shifts and the Stability of Backward Looking Phillips Curves in Open Economies," Macroeconomics 0506017, EconWPA.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2004. "Regime Shifts and the Stability of Backward Looking Phillips Curves in Open Economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 49, Society for Computational Economics.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Ulf von Kalckreuth, 2003. "On the German Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Interest Rate and Credit Channels for Investment Spending," CESifo Working Paper Series 838, CESifo Group Munich.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1994.
"A reconsideration of the uncovered interest parity relationship,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 105-132, February.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1994. "A Reconsideration of the Uncovered Interest Parity Relationship," NBER Working Papers 4113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.